NDIS.SYS BSOD

Reaction score
Hi,
I crash a few seconds after the startup of windows on the login screen when I start in normal mode or safe mode with network. I searched a lot, disabled some application on boot but I can not find a solution.
I am looking for help because I do not have another pc with windows for debugging and I do not know how.

Thank in advance

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Start by upgrading to W7 Service Pack 1 (SP1); I cannot be sure it will solve your problem but until you upgrade I cannot be sure it isn't the cause. Since ndis.sys is a W7 file it is a good place to start. If you get BSODs after upgrading then post the new DMPs.

Since you say it happens only "with networking" I suggest you also check the computer or motherboard manufacturer's website and install the latest network driver for your machine. We could help you locate the network driver(s) if you specify the computer or motherboard make/model.

Ask a Question