My Security Engine

Reaction score
There is a new type virus out there. It is My Securiy Engine. It uses windows icons and goes under the name of msaecc and aecc449. so it looks like a windows operating system it is difficult to remove because it jumps on the internte and reloads itself. Hope microsoft can put an end to this. It teams u with microsoft security essentials and makes you think you have viruses and asks for money to load the full version. Fake a Scam.

steve

win7 user

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
When posting such information, please include links to your source so it can be verified, and so as in the case here, no misinformation is presented. Misinformation is often just as dangerous as malicious information.

My Security Engine is NOT a virus. It is yet another fake or rogue anti-spyware program. It has nothing to do with Microsoft Security Essentials! It is nothing MS should be blamed for, nor is it something they can fix.

Remember, Google is your friend. See My Security Engine.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Bing's a good friend, too! I found the same results on their search engine.

Ask a Question