SOLVED MP3 To windows media

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to play songs from my mp3 player on windows media I can bring up the lists of songs but cannot play them it plays cds fine.
Jim

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Is it an Apple ipod or some other brand mp3 player?

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
WMP plays the Mp3 file format just fine. Do you know what format Sony uses by default? There are ways to convert the formats with third party programs and Sony may have their own. Find out what the format is.

Are you trying to play the tunes directly from the player? You may have to copy them to the hard drive first.

Reaction score
It looks like the walkman does not work in windows 7 I can't even bring up the bundled software and it always worked in xp I shall get in touch with sony and will let you know the result.
Jim

Reaction score
the window xp is more easy and user friendly then the window 7

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I have a 4GB Sony Walkman and it syncs perfectly with my Windows 7. I store my files as mp3s and create playlists in WMP then sync them to my Walkman with no problem whatsoever.

I have never actually tried to play music directly from the walkman over my computer but when the walkman is attached via the usb cord it will show up as a drive letter on my system and I can reference the files under the music folder of the walkman so I don't know why I couldn't.

Ask a Question