Looking for a legitimate remote PC maintenance program

Reaction score
I own a Tech company

• First consultation is an evaluation and appraisal of the damages.
• Second consultation includes repair work and required software/hardward repairs (all work guaranteed)

I'm looking for a way to (consentually) remotely access customer computers over the net to affect any smallrepairs required in casesomething unexpected happens that requires my attention.

Does anyone know of any decent 2-part software suites (client and server sides) that would allow me to affect repairs on client computers remotely to save my customers the trouble of driving their machines back to me for touch-up work on work that I've done??

**Disclosure**
All customers agree to and witness the installation of such software knowing that its sole purpose is maintenance of existing repairs... and/or installation of updates to outdated software installs

a small selection of options for software that can do this would be appreciated...

I understand the nature of these apps... as do my customers but I find it necessary to scrutinize between them to find which best meet the requirement without opening my customer up to vulnerability.,

Understand that my customer/worker relationship requires trust... and that trust is there.... and no ill is intended by the use of these apps.

so if anyone knows of any user friendly 2 parts apps that can facilitate this... please let meknow

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Join.me is one I've used, or should I say allowed someone else to use for making changes on my PC.

join.me
Instant screen sharing. Instant Aha!

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.
Basically your client's would install a small app and then share a onetime code that the join.me app generates. The code would allow you to login to their desktop using any browser from the join.me webpage. Once the session is over your client would close the join.me app. And your client can sit and watch everything that you are doing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That sounds perfect...

The code feature gives the customer peace of mind... and the software allows me to fix problems on their PC; thanks.

where can I get it?

nvm, just noticed the hyperlink

Reaction score
ehh...
At closer look, this appears to be a webpage that makes the customer's desktop screen public...

I'm looking for somethin I can use to affect repairs on their machine remotely

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Yes I used team viewer too, and it worked pretty well.

Ask a Question