SOLVED Despratly looking for Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit (Full) System Builder online

Reaction score
I have spent 2 hours trying to find a retailer that can sell me a FULL version of Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit, "GENUINE", approved by MS (NOT the upgrade version), I want to be able to download it and receive the MS genuine product key via email. Could some one please help me? TIA!

P.S. please only retailers Microsoft approves & certifies with good customer reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
By the time you find one and are sure it isn't a key scam I think you are making a mistake not just ordering the physical DVD w/ key. There is no place online other than DigitalRiver that I would trust to download the OS.

Newegg has the Full OEM version you need and I'm pretty sure you would have it by Friday if you order Monday.

Reaction score
By the time you find one and are sure it isn't a key scam I think you are making a mistake not just ordering the physical DVD w/ key. There is no place online other than DigitalRiver that I would trust to download the OS.

Newegg has the Full OEM version you need and I'm pretty sure you would have it by Friday if you order Monday.
Is this a full version? I have bought from NE many times and I would use 2 day shipping. Thanks.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Yes it is a full version
Newegg said:
Use of this OEM System Builder Channel software is subject to the terms of the Microsoft OEM System Builder License. This software is intended for pre-installation on a new personal computer for resale. This OEM System Builder Channel software requires the assembler to provide end user support for the Windows software and cannot be transferred to another computer once it is installed. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package "Retail" product offerings.

Ask a Question