Left 4 Dead 2

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone here got the new L4D2? It came out yesterday and seems to be going down pretty well :)

I tried the demo and really liked it, but I'm going to hold on a few weeks before I get it as there is usually a steam sale every so often.

Reaction score
I haven't yet, but will probably pick it up this weekend. I need to invest in a new desktop tho, my laptop is new, and it preforms better then my desktop, so hopefully I won't have any issues running. I just started playing the 1st one three days to ready myself for the new one, it worked good on the highest settings.

It had be awhile since I played it, pretty much since the 1st one came out. I had forgotten how many Zombies come at you at once. It made me jump a little the first few time lol.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If the 1st one works ok, the second should too - as far as I know it doesn't have much higher system requirements. :)

I went for L4D2 last week after posting this, as I found it on sale in the UK from Amazon. It's even more fun than the original, and the level design has a few clever twists to it!

Reaction score
Yeah, I hope so. I just picked it up today from from a locally owned gaming store. I love pc gaming, but not on a laptop. I should just break down and get a new desktop.

The game looks pretty good from the box art. Have a little work to do first, but I'll post a little review after I get it installed and have played for awhile.

Happy Gaming!

Ask a Question