SOLVED "LastPass password manager

Reaction score
Been thinking of installing "LastPass password manager",Seen it mentioned in the pc mag the other day.Just asking anyone out there using this if so,can you put me on the correct track on using it.Is it 'good' or not good?.Running windows seven and google chrome. Thanks.

Reaction score
What would be the best way to log into a site fir example this one.Would I just go to my favorite box and select this forum or would I use the laspass icon thats on the tool bar.Which would be the best way to log on to a site?.
Thanks.
ps.Hope you understand my question?.

Reaction score
Hi trendy, I don't use or like Lastpass. All my passwords are 8 to 12 characters in length and mixed, so I have to copy & paste them. I allow Firefox to remember them only for the Forums I use, FF also has a Master Password that has to be entered everytime it's opened. Here's how my passwords are stored.

RR.JPG

Reaction score
Yea,Thanks for that You say you use FF.Well before I looked at laspass i used google to setup passwords etc with a master password of course.That would be on par with FF then would it be.I was quite happy with the google method but I did'nt let it fill in my card details I did that manualy.
Any reserve on that method.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi trendy,
Having very little to do, I decided to try Chrome. To me it's not in the same class as Firefox, why not try it.

Reaction score
Roderunner.Many thanks for you info,I will give it a go.
Wishing you a very merry xmas & a happy new year.

Ask a Question