lagging games

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought new laptop and it got win7, so I play counter-strike, but it laggs now, I got 10mb/s internet, but laptops ram is 2gb, why does it laggs? Maybe i need to switch from 64 to 32 bit? Or something other?

Reaction score
Type netstat 3 in console and check to see if it is your ping or fps. If it is your ping then it is a problem with your internet if it is your fps then you might have some software/hardware problems. Also does it happen with any other hl/hl2 games?

Reaction score
lagg

all other hl2 games ain`t lagging, and any other driving/3d games ain`t lagging too.. what could it be?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, can you check the ping times in game? What happens if you create a local server game in CS, do you still get lag?

Reaction score
Yes, can you check the ping times in game? What happens if you create a local server game in CS, do you still get lag?

Yes it lags when i create my own game. There are no freeze lags just flicks all the time.

Ask a Question