I'm looking for a 64 bit replacement for AOLPRESS software

Reaction score
OK, now that I made the move to 64 bit, my old, old, old AOLPRESS software will not work on it, so are there any webmasters on this forum that design and edit their web:dontknow:sites with a good program I can purchase or use for free?

Reaction score
OK, now that I made the move to 64 bit, my old, old, old AOLPRESS software will not work on it, so are there any webmasters on this forum that design and edit their web:dontknow:sites with a good program I can purchase or use for free?
This works for me
AOL Press is installed and working as a virtual application through XP mode. I mapped drive V: on the virtual XP to the physical drive (your local C drive) to give the application access to the physical drive. When you use the program save and open items from V: within the application. The apps C: is virtual and you won’t have access to it when not running XP mode, or the app.

george

Ask a Question