How to wipe auto-installed drivers

Reaction score
My windows 7 64x pc installed drivers for my android tablet, however I wish to install the ones that came with it. However windows won't allow me to remove the current ones. When I remove them they come back. I have disabled windows from downloading these drivers but it appears it still installs them from somewhere on the pc. I have even tried disconnecting the internet.

How can I completely wipe this driver so that I may install my own, The windows one does not work properly.

thank you in advance

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The best remover I knew of, Driver sweeper, actually pulled their product because it did what it was supposed to do but the when W7 SP1 was deployed Microsoft built in checks and some of the "cleaned up" drivers were considered system files and it refused to install. Guess it caused so much grief that the developer pulled the product.

Maybe go to Control Panel > Device Manager and just see if you can't rollback the driver to the old version.

Ask a Question