How To Repair Zip Files After Corrupt Compress of zip files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Lost my entire data in compress folder of zip files and I don't get any solution for resolving zip corrupted issues yet. I am sharing my problem here, if anyone knows that application, software and tool which repair corrupt zip files instantly so share with me.

Thanks

Reaction score
Disclaimer : I don't have first hand encounter with such an issue.

I've found one program in the web that sounds promising. It for repairing and recovering tool for corrupted zip file data.
However the program is not free. $20 US for personal license and $69 US for business license.
Unless the mods or admin say it is ok, I am not willing to post the link because I do not want to be blamed for spamming.
Please google for one of those programs.

Reaction score
Unless the mods or admin say it is ok, I am not willing to post the link because I do not want to be blamed for spamming.
You should be fine as long as you are addressing an issue and a resident member that truly wants to help. Especially when there doesn't seem to be Free-ware available as a solution. Besides if the Mods do have an issue, I'm sure they will explain. w7forums is not like the other forums, they won't expel a resident member without several warnings. As a former Mod myself, I know first hand.

As for the topic on hand, I've never used any file compression repair utilities.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If you own WINRAR it also has a repair option built in.

But generally all the repair can do is recover any of the files that are not corrupt; you still usually loose something, and if it only contains a single file then all that would be left is an empty zip.

Reaction score
Try Remo Repair Zip buddy. Really it’s a good one. I have experienced it on my own and got a very good result.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
They want $39 for that Remo software. Even if it were the best zip repair software available it still wouldn't be worth $39 IMO !!!

Ronald do you work for them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Ronald messaged me and I believe he is sincere. From what he said in his email he does not work for the company but is sharing the information based on his own experience with the product.

But I still believe it is very expensive for a product you will likely not use even once a year. I think it is very important to place a value on that zip file before you buy software that may or may not fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question