SOLVED How do I remove keyboard volume display bar?

Reaction score
I've been playing some games and every time I press the mute, decrease and increase volumes always disconnects me from the games or bring me out of the game like Alt + F4. It use to be fine, but I think the reason is, because of the volume display bar pops up. Is there a way to remove it or you can solve my problem without removing it?

[SOLVED] I went to Control Panel > User Accounts and Family Safety > User Accounts > Change User Account Control settings and set it to the second notch.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your computer has third-party keyboard drivers/software installed. This functionality is not standard to Windows 7, so you will have to find and remove that software from Windows' add/remove program dialog.

Reaction score
Your computer has third-party keyboard drivers/software installed. This functionality is not standard to Windows 7, so you will have to find and remove that software from Windows' add/remove program dialog.
I'm trying to find it, but I don't know where or what it is.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Who makes your keyboard? It should be listed under add/remove programs under their name. :)

If you can't find it that way, you could run "msconfig" and check the startup tab to see what it loads and locate the application.

Reaction score
Who makes your keyboard? It should be listed under add/remove programs under their name. :)

If you can't find it that way, you could run "msconfig" and check the startup tab to see what it loads and locate the application.
I've try looking in the startup tab, but there are a couple programs under the brand HP.

Reaction score
The keyboard drivers is different for different brank notebook.
What's your pc's brand? In general, the name for this kind software contains characters 'hotkey'.

Ask a Question