I'm here everyone can relax now.

Reaction score
Just kidding. I am new to this forum but have belonged to many others. Hope to be able to help some of you and hope you can help me should the need arise.
Nice to join and nice to see so many genuinely sincere comments, questions and answers.
So like I said, I'm here so you can relax now, or not as you see fit. WOW! What is wrong with this guy? Great now I'm asking myself questions. Hope I can answer them.
Oh and by the way, I am legally blind so I may take a bit longer to do things I apologize but I still get things done. Just wanted to let you know in caase of spelling or grammar errors.
So don't be shy and if I can help in any way please don't hesitate to ask. All I can do is try to answer and hope it helps.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi Marshmellow and welcome to Windows 7 Forums (your avatar reminds me of my youth :D)

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Welcome to the Windows 7 Forums website Marshmellow!

Reaction score
The avatar came from a person much younger than I but let's face it the thing says so much more than up yours. Well no actually it doesn't but I just kind of liked it and stuck with it.
Thanks everyone for the greetings. Wonderful forum.
Marshmellow

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Bumper Sticker:

Horn Broken
Watch for Finger

Ask a Question