Habu mouse not recognized after sleep

Reaction score
I have installed (and reinstalled) the latest drivers for the Habu mouse.

I have checked to make sure it is recognized in the device manager HID list.

I have it plugged into a 500mA USB port and not a hub.

It works fine after restart but if the computer sleeps or hibernates it is not recognized, even if I unplug and replug it in.

Additionally, once this mouse was installed the computer would not go through its shutdown cycle correctly and would hang during the final 'shutting down' screen. This would happen after the computer hibernated and woke up. I turned off hibernation and I *think* it won't do that again, but that's not really a fix.

I am guessing it has to do with the habu drivers but I've tried several versions and this is so far the best (and newest) of the lot. I think its circa march 2010, version 2.21.

I am running 64bit and I'm not sure if all the device drivers are supposed to be in the system32 folder, but these are. No clue if that would matter.

Thanks for any help you can provide, I'd like to avoid spending mroe on another logitech.

Reaction score
Razer devices typically can have the firmware flashed too. So install the latest firmware to the device and double check on their website that you really do have the latest driver install. Sometimes, you can find newer driver by clicking on "more files" link on their site when looking for devices.

Edit -

Latest driver = http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=325

Latest firmware = http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=115#101

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I would also recommend you go to control panel \ device manager and find the mouse and double-click it (or right-click and select properties) then choose the Power Management tab and make sure "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is NOT checked and make sure "allow this device to wake the computer" is checked.

Ask a Question