Google vs Yahoo vs Bing

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a very interesting website that compares the three main search engines in a blind test, so you can try a search query and vote on which of the results returned seems the best:

http://blindsearch.fejus.com/

It's a quick and interesting way to compare all the search engines for the same search result :)

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
That's a great tool! I typed in "kumquat" and liked Google the best! What did you get?

Reaction score
Hey guys - another cool comparison site is BingAndGoogle.com. You can search for something and then the results for both Bing and Google show up right next to each other for easy comparison.
http://www.bingandgoogle.com/

Aaron
Bing Outreach Team

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That's a great tool! I typed in "kumquat" and liked Google the best! What did you get?
I was boring and tried "windows 7 forums" and thought Yahoo gave the best results (although I'm in the UK so people in the US might see different results). Although Bing puts this site higher than the other two engines :D

Reaction score
I am sticking with google, the whole Bing palava, has the same feel as the live search, and i hate live search.
Live search is a failed attempt at google, and will NEVER, be as good!

Reaction score
I'm just happy that Bing offers a keen insight into the unspoken realities of the human mind:

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Haha! Just for the fun of it, I typed that into Google and nothing like that came up!
:D :D

Attachments

Reaction score
OK Here is a search that only produced one link in Bink and several in Google

Search for "5a6ca5f46eb48143a1f010ff0324eb952086258f"

Ask a Question