SOLVED FPS Game for PC

Reaction score
Hi Guy's, Looking for new game, hve done Borderlands1-2, COD all, still playing Crysis 3(coming very close to beating BL2!).

W7 SP1 Quad Proc. I am looking at the Assassin's series, any one got any suggestions plse?
Thank you.

Reaction score
Do you use Steam? They have a search and videos of game play for most of their titles.

Reaction score
Sorry I'm more of a RPG player myself. I only mentioned Steam to make sure you knew about them.

Good luck in your search! :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Steam has a really good sale on a the moment - so it's worth checking it out before the 3rd December to pick up some cheap games.

FarCry 3 is a very good FPS and is on sale there for £5 at the moment. BioShock Infinite is another good one and that's half price. I'd highly recommend both games :).

Reaction score
thanks Ian done both, hve u tried Arma lll or Assins creed? if so what are your thoughts?:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've bought Arma III in the sale, but not tried it yet - so I can't comment yet, but it looks good!

Assassins Creed is a great game, I played it a few years ago and loved it. It's not really a strict FPS, but fun anyway :)

Ask a Question