Finally, my "official" hello...

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Firstly, I want to say it's been fun so far being a part of this forum and a part of the Windows 7 process....from beta to RC to RTM in the near future.

For those who haven't guessed by now, yes I am female and yes I am absolutely hooked on computers. The first computer that I owned was a Commidore Vic 20 and I fondly remember taking Basic in high school.

My next computer experience jumped to working in a Mainframe Environment using MVS and JCL computer languages and I can remember being blown away when they brought in separate PC's with Windows 3 on them.

I did not own my own computer until the year 2000 and it was a Dell Dimension 4100 running Windows 98. From there I upgraded to my current computer (listed in my specs).

Beyond the computer, I like walking, reading and folding paper (the art of Origami).

Reaction score
Hi draceena

There is no need in me giving you a welcome.
You have been a member longer than I have.
Anyway it is nice to meet you.

Reaction score
hi draceena
i endorse cliffords statement you have helped
me in the past anyway nice to meet you

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's great to have you here Draceena - it sounds like you've got plenty of computing experience under your belt :). I remember the Vic 20 and Commodore 64 fondly!

:ciao:

Ask a Question