SOLVED Easy Duplicate Finder 3.1.1.4 help needed

Reaction score
I could use somebodies help looking over the 3 screenshot's I made of Easy Duplicate Finder 3.1.1.4. II just want to make sure I don't remove the wrong files. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know why these 2 attachments didn't make it in original post as they were uploaded.
I could use somebodies help looking over the 3 screenshot's I made of Easy Duplicate Finder 3.1.1.4. II just want to make sure I don't remove the wrong files. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Be careful ordering anything from EasyDuplicateFinder.
The initial install works OK, but if you need to change disks, you need to contact Tech Support to get the number of installs changed. You cannot do that yourself, nor can you say "Disable the old computer and enable the new one"

Tech support hasn't responded in a week. I'm frustrated, can you tell?

Reaction score
Been through that already. I was smart when I ordered my ssd, I emailed all the software companies ahead of time. Then when the ssd arrived and I installed everything, it all re-activated without any issue's.

Reaction score
Be careful ordering anything from EasyDuplicateFinder.
The initial install works OK, but if you need to change disks, you need to contact Tech Support to get the number of installs changed. You cannot do that yourself, nor can you say "Disable the old computer and enable the new one"

Tech support hasn't responded in a week. I'm frustrated, can you tell?
JHobbs have you heard from Easy dup finder yet? I just reinstalled thw program on a new Windows 7 64 bit Pc and I guess I'm having the same problem.

Don

Reaction score
No, I've played it safe and set it to just scan my pictures folder.As fsr as documents, if I have any duplicates, it's because I saved it for what ever reason in 2 seperate folders.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I only see one screenshot and then one attachment with an excel spreadsheet in it; where are the other 2 screenshots? NOTE: File uploads to the w7forums are limited in size, if your file is bigger than allotted for that filetype (like if your jpg is bigger than 97K) then it is skipped.

Looking at your excel spreadsheet I wouldn't even bother with any of those. If the program is looking for them in a particular folder then just because it exists elsewhere doesn't mean it will work right. Besides, all of them added together is only 4GB; how short on space can you possibly be that 4GB makes a difference. If you don't use Microsoft Fix It Center then uninstall it if you want to recover space.

Reaction score
I didn't have any issues with getting it to reactivate, when I put my ssd in last year.

Ask a Question