DYIPV is compressed

Reaction score
I have been running window 7 on this computer for over a year and all at once this came up?? Can't find any info on it at all. Has anyone seen anything like this before. I have tried window 7 erd and can't get by it at all. That's all that comes up when you boot the computer. I have run several virus programs on the machine from dos and all say the system is clean. Using third party programs I can view all the files but still can't boot.

Ron

Reaction score
Nope, can't get a pic because its in dos.....did the windows defender and also Malwarebytes and both came up with nothing. I ran two more third party software's and nothing.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Ok, open a command prompt as Administrator and type in the following:
Code:
cd c:\
dir dyipv* /s /p

Reaction score
Nope....the screen doesn't go that far. I did do that with a third party boot disk and it said it was a bad command. All I put was cd c:\ dir and could not get any thing but bad command. The third party software used a false drive called b:\ but every time I tried c:\ I would get bad command. No matter what I do so far when the computer reboots that's all I get....DYIPV is compressed.

Ask a Question