DVD Drive Problem

Reaction score
I'am trying to burn a music CD. I Transfured some of my metallica tracks from a USB drive to a the windows 7's CD writing folder and burnt them to CD. However they work in the computer but not in a CD player or a MP3 DVD Player.

Please help.:):confused:

Reaction score
Hi Coco

You will need to create an Audio CD. This will convert the MP3's to audio tracks for playing in CD players.

However the MP3 DVD player should play them. You may need to check the manual for the player. I have seen players that will not play files if they are in folders. I don't know if this is your case or not though. Also check the manual for MP3 file specifics like bit rates. The player may require a specific bit rate for play back.

Reaction score
The Only Options I get are (make a Backup) or (Create a CD like USB Flash drive)

and for the DVD Player there is no folders on the disc just only 15 Tracks at MP3 128 Kbps which the DVD player is supposed to read as it said in the GVA GVADVD4 manual.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi Coco

So am i right in saying your looking to convert and burn your MP3 files ?

Reaction score
Ya I only want to burn the MP3 files to CD They already converted.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Try ImgBurn supports all the Windows OS's - Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7 (including all the 64-bit versions), and its free supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG PDI, ACM - including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV.

Link > http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

Ask a Question