Download Windows 7 build 6933

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can download Windows 7 build 6933?

This is supposed to be the latest version, but I can't see how to get it?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Z3roSteel, these versions aren't available to the public yet and are only leaked via torrents and newsgroups - I assume it would be illegal to download it. They probably aren't even the real versions, so I'd avoid them anyway!

Once the beta is available to testers, I'll let you know on the forums :)

Reaction score
If it's illegal, why do lots of review sites and people download the pre-beta builds? Do MS just accept that people want to see Windows 7 and try it out?

Reaction score
If it's illegal, why do lots of review sites and people download the pre-beta builds? Do MS just accept that people want to see Windows 7 and try it out?
because version 6801 was given to people who attended the conference last month, so microsoft did want people to try it and review it! but version 6933 wasn't released to public, so its considered a leaked version and it is illegal to download it since is an internal build

Reaction score
because version 6801 was given to people who attended the conference last month, so microsoft did want people to try it and review it! but version 6933 wasn't released to public, so its considered a leaked version and it is illegal to download it since is an internal build
Thankyou that explains it. I will get this earlier version just to be safe :adore:

Reaction score
The public beta should be out mid December 2008 or early January 2009.

Either way I cannot wait. =)

Reaction score
You can search on google for Build 6956 iso. You will find it. It has the new boot screen and the new taskbar already enabled.

Ask a Question