Divinity II: Ego Draconis

Reaction score

I've heard so many people talking about Steam, I finally decided to try it myself. First I downloaded a few free-ware games then a few demo games. I found myself playing Divinity II: Ego Draconis the most. After completing the demo version, I wanted more and purchased Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga. The Dragon Knight Saga includes "Ego Draconis" as well as the sequel "Flames of Vengeance".

After 15 years of not gaming at all, I was having trouble finding a game I thought would be of interest to me. There are so many titles to choose from and Steam helped me find one of interest. Ego Draconis has me totally addicted. I had no idea just how long game play would be. Ego Draconis is definitely not a game you can finish in a weeks time. And thats just the first one, the sequel Flames of Vengeance I figure will be just as long.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]Fk8zuBUqwTg[/MEDIA]"]Divinity II - Gameplay, Fjords - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

Last edited:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
As the father of our folding team, you aren't supposed to have any fun. Now get that hardware folding!

:lol::D:lol:

Ask a Question