SOLVED Display adaptor Missing from Device Manager multiple blue screen crashes

Reaction score
Hi All
I have strange problem my graphic card went missing and its not detected by windows 7 64Bit Home Premium whole display adaptors tree is missing from device manager. Strangely system was still working crashing with blue screens often after windows loaded. I thought it could be graphic card problem so I replaced it with new graphic card but problem persists. Reinstalling graphic card drivers is not helping because system is not finding compatible devices.
I even updated bios as well. I as well tried to install ccleaner but it seem the installation does want to start...
My System is Intel Core Duo e7400
Windows 7 64bit Home premium 5gig ram
PALIT GTX 460 SONIC 1024MB GDDR5
Mother board GA-EP45-DS3L
Power Supply OCZ Fatality 550W

Event reports in attachment

Ive enabled Small Memory Dumps but Im currently using this pc to write this display tree in device manager still missing.

All help much appreciated!

Attachments

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I am making a wild guess here, but you may be having motherboard issues rather that video card issues.

You might want to PM cybercore, he's pretty good at this stuff and may have a suggestion for you.

I wish you luck on this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: I deleted your other post in Windows 7 Support Thread as it was a duplicate or double-posting of the same
question. We appreciate your concern with the problem you're experiencing but one post is usually sufficient to
get some response on what is going on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi CyberCore

My system failed totaly and I formated whole partition and reinstaled Winwows and it seems all works fine Gfx card detected and working.

Thank you for you kind help.
Adaware

Ask a Question