Digital Vibrance

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
For all of you Nvidia card users out there, and maybe ATI, I don't know, chances are your digital vibrance has not been touched. To turn it up (and believe me, you'll notice a difference), right click your desktop and select "NVIDIA Control Panel". In it, select "Adjust Desktop color settings" on the left.
dv1.jpg

Next, slide the Digital Vibrance slider to the left. If you don't notice much of a difference, then slide it back then forward again.

dv2.jpg

300th post!

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've never actually touched that setting - what does it do? :)

edit: eek, I just tried it and almost went blind from the colour explosion :lol: - I'll have to pass on that setting ;) Perhaps I should try it in gaming instead.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Yeah, isn't that crazy! I like messing with my settings and one day I found it and WOKE UP!!

Reaction score
Yay! LOL So did you try it satchmo?

Ya, it reminded me of any one of the many & varied "trips" I took in the 80's. Except it didn't keep me up all night.....burping arsenic......seeing spiders.....talking to Elvis.....yada-yada-yada :lol:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
bradsmokes, welcome to the forum! I hope that you like what you see here. This is a great place to learn, and interact with users from all over the world while doing so. I've learned a lot since being here, but still have a ways to go. Should you need assistance, or just have a question, always feel free to post. Most of the time, someone's here.

Ask a Question