SOLVED Could someone have a look at this minidump

Reaction score
Woke up to this bsod. If I remeber it was EA related. If so, it'd have to be related to Crysis or Crysis 2. Both as far as I knoe are updated.

Attachments

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Woke up to this bsod. If I remeber it was EA related. If so, it'd have to be related to Crysis or Crysis 2. Both as far as I knoe are updated.

Description of the problem:

VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL (10e)
The video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,
the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such that
somebody can pinpoint what lead to this condition.

Usually a bad video driver. Re-install using this method

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using

Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.

Reaction score
Didn't have a chance to post back for over a day. I did a cleaninstall yesterday and am still finishing it up. Windows itself had 2 issues that I couldn't fix. A: merge for .reg files disappeared and sfc/ scannow kept failing to work after it got to 15 %. This install I'm doing differently and installing the software one by one and configuring it first, before moving to the next. My 4 games pretty much tied up last night.

Ask a Question