Catalyst control center

Reaction score
In my CCC for my GPU, for some reason the extended display window control is greyed out. It is set, checked to allow spanning across display and maximize to full desktop but they are all greyed out and I cant change it. How to fix this?

Reaction score
I guess you need two monitors connected to have this option available, you mean right click on ATI tray icon -> Radeon 500 -> Extended desktop, correct?

Reaction score
I do have two monitors and right clicking the ati tray icon is showing it grayed out as well.

Reaction score
See if pressing "Windows Key + P" does anything.

That should bring up a Projection Menu. Then you can select which type of projection mode you want.

Reaction score
Nice tip clifford....I'll write that one down. It's says it's on the extended....I'm just curious as to why it's greyed out in my CCC....odd.

Reaction score
I just went throught the steps, it appears that when you change the display options through Windows (via Windows Key+P or Display Options) and CCC was not updated.

If you right click the grey icon in CCC you should see the same options for Duplicate, Extend, or Replace. Choosing one of the options will update Windows settings but for some reason CCC is not updated when changing through Windows.

Ask a Question