Can't upgrade to win 7

Reaction score
I'm running vista right now, but when I try to upgrade to win 7, the compatibility check point me to several issues and wont let me upgrade
it says I need to update my AQ2KVMI3 IDE Controller
how do I find this driver?
I have Maxtor SATA 150

Reaction score
ok i already uninstalled it then it ask me to uninstall win mobile device center 6.1 and i did
now it ask me to uninstall these:

• These devices might not work properly after the upgrade. Before upgrading, we recommend updating the drivers for these devices. Cancel the upgrade, open Control Panel and search for "update device drivers", or go to the device manufacturer's website to search for updated drivers.

• [*] Mobile devices: HTC USB Sync

[*] Mobile devices: SmartPhone USB Sync

[*] Network adapters: Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter
and I have no idea where to look for these drivers or what apps to uninstall

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, are you trying to uninstall those 3 drivers above or update them? The quote you posted mentions updating the drivers but you mention uninstalling them?

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Going by your second post, all you should need to do is go to the manufacturer's website for your phone and download the latest version of their software program for your phone. :)

Ask a Question