Calling All magicJack Users!

Reaction score
Please help me! I've been having trouble with the magicJack for the past three days. The dialer has been saying no audio has been found. When we try calling our magicJack, we get an answer, but when we try to call from the magicJack, it completely refuses to call. Whenever we establish a connection, we can't hear each other. I've tried EVERYTHING the live help chat, and NO-THING seems to work. I'm going desperate here! I've tried everything from uninstalling to re-installing, using the Device Manager, although completely and totally blank, didn't work, and last, but not least, I tried unplugging it, the re-plugging it, and still it doesn't work.

Reaction score
I've had my magicJack since January 2011. This may sound stupid, but it need's to be done once a month. Unplug the magicJack for 30 seconds and then plug it back in and try. If that doesn't work pick up your phone. click Menu, Advanced Users and click on Run magicFix. Also, click start orb, All Programs, Startup then right-click on magicJack and drag it into the Startup folder and click on Copy Here and restart your pc.

Ask a Question