BSOS driving me nuts please help

Reaction score
I am experiencing various bsods when using windows 7 and am very close to reverting back to vista as its getting worse. The problem seems be caused by the ram or the motherboard, however other windows work fine. I will get a bsod sometjmes pagefaults etc.

I have ran memtest overnight jobvs on all of my ram all are good and the system seems to be stable with one stick on its own really is bloody wierd, but i love windows 7 and dont want to get rid of it.

I would then have to remove a tisk of ram or add a stick to get the computer booted again, can someone please look at my dumps and see if they can see anything i have no idea what to do with them.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which motherboard and ram do you have? Something strange is up if your system works fine with only 1 stick, but not with 2. Does it matter which stick you have running, or do both work fine independently?

Ask a Question