BSODS need help

Reaction score
Crap, i bought new MB and PC doesn't work. It mean that AC doesn't work :( Tomorrow i'm going to buy new AC and it will be good if my old MB will work and i tried to return new MB to store. Will write later.

Reaction score
:( today i bought AC and now my pc works, but Windows cant started (WTF, when i firsly boot PC its damn work!). Bsods 0x1E, 0xD1, 0x7E, and... when i gather PC i broke CDROM and cant now reinstall windows or run recovery from windows disk, so how can i reinstall windows or better restore windows?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Emm, PC successfully booted when i use only one memory stick (now 1GB). And i cant use memtest, i tried some times to made bootable USB-Flash, but its not booted. Btw, earlier I had AC 580W, now 550W.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now i'm put first 2GB stick in first slot, and second 2GB stick in second slot and its work good, i think smth wrong with 1GB sticks, but 1st stick 666Mhz and 2nd 800Mhz, is it normal?

Reaction score
Now i'm put first 2GB stick in first slot, and second 2GB stick in second slot and its work good, i think smth wrong with 1GB sticks, but 1st stick 666Mhz and 2nd 800Mhz, is it normal?

No, that's abnormal, they will be giving you lots of blue screens because their rates are not the same. Remove the 1Gb stick for sure. When done, attach CPU-Z memory tab and RAMMon report saved as HTML.

http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...mportant-every-thread-starter-please-see.html

Reaction score
If you get any blue screens, attach:

- most recent crash dumps
- CPU-Z memory and CPU tabs
- RAMMon HTML report so I can see what you have there at the moment

Reaction score
If you get any blue screens, attach:

- most recent crash dumps
- CPU-Z memory and CPU tabs
- RAMMon HTML report so I can see what you have there at the moment
No, i havent any bsods, everything works ok, just dont know how its bad for PC with 2 sticks with different rates

Reaction score
Hah, i dont get any blue screens now.
How i read there http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.aspx?model=GA-P35-DS3

Do I have to install matching pairs?
A: No.

So i think nothing so bad when i use 2GB PC2-6400 in 1 slot and 2GB PC2-8500 in 2 slot

Ok, let's see:

http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.aspx?model=GA-P35-DS3 said:
Q: Do I have to install matching pairs?

A: No.

No, you can install modules one at a time, and you can mix different densities of modules in your computer. But if your computer supports dual-channel memory configurations, you should install in identical pairs (preferably in kits) for optimal performance.

It is a bad idea to have DDR533 and DDR667 side by side. Later if not sooner the system will crash for sure. Why? --> Different operational parameters, frequency, timing, latency, refresh cycles, they just won't be working in "unison".

Reaction score
I tried to put sticks there ways:
1GB-2GB-1GB-0 - PC didnt boot
1GB-2GB-0-0 - PC didnt boot
2GB-0-1GB-1GB - BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area
Now i work in 2GB-2GB(800)-0-0 configuration and its ok.
So how you can see if i tried use 2GB and 1GB with same rates its didnt work.

Ask a Question