BSOD - using flash with IE, FF, Opera and Chrome

Reaction score
Just assembled myself this PC last week (28 March 2012).

CPU-Z (CPU).png CPU-Z (SDP #1).png CPU-Z (SDP #2).png

I attach the dump files as well as the RAMMon file.

My guess (and I am not an expert in this, afterall my old computer crashed on 31 March (and I have a master thesis to end that's why such a rush on assembling this new one) is that it may have something to do with the RAM that is Kingston KHX1600C9D3B1K2/8GX (HyperX Blu).

I have the side panel open and sometimes after a BSOD, on reboot, the "MemOK" led turns red for a second.

The memory should be working at 1600MHz, however it is only at 1333MHz...

This BSOD happen when playing flash content (mainly from FaceBook flash games).

Any help will be appreciated.

All the main components of this tower are new. The exceptions are the PSU and the GPU (will exchange it in a couple of months), the IDE HDD of 80GB and 160Gb and the SATA HDD of 2TB. Windows is installed from scratch on the new WD CAVIAR 250 gb. All the system specs are in my profile.

I have already tried to run MS Windows Memory check and turned out with no errors.

I am running out of options here...

Thanks in advance for all your help.

UPDATE:
Have uninstalled Avast (read that it might cause problems in some situations) and installed MSE.

Have run Memtest for aprox. 6:30 hours. No errors were reported.
HPIM 0286.jpg

Any other ideas so far?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
It could be a flash player problem. Havve you run a virus scan recently? Try uninstalling Flash and then installing it again.

Ask a Question