SOLVED BSOD on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 FTW model

Reaction score
i get a blue screen when i click on surround config in the nvida control panel
this is the only time this happens, when im trying to set up nvida's surround feature for multiple screens.

need help is this fixable?

my minidump is attached and my system spec are in my profile

I have all the lastest drivers

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Solution found but

I fix my problome yesturday. I use a nvida cleaning utility and used the nvida beta drivers and I up dated my gigabyte ET6 utillity but later yesturday after 8hrs of et6 being on i got a minor software erro that only accured once. Should I remove all the gigabyte utillityies. Could et6 be bottlenecking my GPU or causing clashing software issues. The only reason I use et6 is to monitoer temps and CPU fan curv adjustment. If I remove et6 or any other gigabyte utillityies will it cause any issues with anything ?

Shintaro

Reaction score
Mate,
That's great that you have fixed your problem.

If you don't mind, what nvida cleaning utility did you use?

Also be careful with Beta drivers. They are Beta for a reason.

If your system is working, then leave the utilities on you computer.

Reaction score
Solution

It not realy a tool. It's the add and remove software selection. Once I completely uninstall the old drivers and restarted. I installed under advanced instead of express. Under advanced there's a box you click thats says clean install.

Ask a Question