BSOD Help

Reaction score
just recently started BSOD usually only happened when watching videos online for long periods of time, but i just had one when patching a game with nothing else running. my last issue with BSOD was a crashing hard drive but i did a check disk and defrag and everything looked good so i dont think its that....... any help would be appreciated

posted minidump

Attachments

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
What do you use for antivirus and malware protection, and have you scanned your system for infections?

Also, have you installed ALL available Windows Updates?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
have you installed ALL available Windows Updates?
No, from the DMP I see they have not even installed Service Pack 1.

I agree with Core, you should scan for viruses first. Run it in safe made without networking as explained HERE.

And then update W7, get SP1, etc.

Also check with the computer manufacturer and update your drivers.

Reaction score
i use avast and also have malwarebytes that doesnt run in the background which i use when i wanna double check.

an no i havent installed any of the updates probably in the last year or so....so ill go do that.

edit: there was an update that fixed bluescreens and crashes from usb devices......my usb stuff has been acting wierd lately perhaps this is it?

Last edited:

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Just make sure you install all of them.

Ask a Question