BSOD during Skype

Reaction score
I received several BSOD during Skype sessions tonight. If I Skype from my mobile phone to a PC account I have no problems but if I Skype from PC to PC with video, I crash each time after about a minute. As far as I know, all drivers are updated. I'm using Win7 Pro 64-bit.

Attachments

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I received several BSOD during Skype sessions tonight. If I Skype from my mobile phone to a PC account I have no problems but if I Skype from PC to PC with video, I crash each time after about a minute. As far as I know, all drivers are updated. I'm using Win7 Pro 64-bit.
Related to lvuvc64.sys USB Video Class Driver from Logitech Inc. I would re-install newest version

How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads

Reaction score
Thanks zigzag. I figured it was either my camera or my video driver. I had the most up to date camera driver. I uninstalled all the camera software to include driver and reinstalled clean. No crashes during a 40-45min video Skype session.

Ask a Question