BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 86916680
BCP3: 83134AE0
BCP4: 886C9D00
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Attached is the .dmp file and my system information (dxdiag).

I have been experiencing this BSoD over the past 2 weeks... I never had this problem before and I have had Windows 7 for about a year and a half now. I have updated all my drivers that I am aware of. This error usually occurs when entering hibernation (automatic). I have never seen the BSoD occur personally as I am usually out of the room when it happens.

If anyone can help me diagnose this issue it would be much appreciated! I have been trying different solutions such as removing Daemon Tools and updating all my drivers. I have not touched my bios because unless it is the issue, I do not want to tamper with it.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 86916680
BCP3: 83134AE0
BCP4: 886C9D00
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Attached is the .dmp file and my system information (dxdiag).

I have been experiencing this BSoD over the past 2 weeks... I never had this problem before and I have had Windows 7 for about a year and a half now. I have updated all my drivers that I am aware of. This error usually occurs when entering hibernation (automatic). I have never seen the BSoD occur personally as I am usually out of the room when it happens.

If anyone can help me diagnose this issue it would be much appreciated! I have been trying different solutions such as removing Daemon Tools and updating all my drivers. I have not touched my bios because unless it is the issue, I do not want to tamper with it.

Thanks in advance!

1-ASACPI.SYS

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.

Please visit this link: ASUS teK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
http://support.asus.com/download.as...D LE&p=1&s=32&os=29&hashedid=e7Zic83PvQSr80Lm

Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.SYS file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

Reaction score
I tried your solution zigzag, however, the problem didn't get resolved. :( I tested it over these past 3 days and a crash occurred today.

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I tried your solution zigzag, however, the problem didn't get resolved. :( I tested it over these past 3 days and a crash occurred today.

Please upload that DMP file as it tells us many things

Reaction score
I believe that Skype is the cause of my hibernation issue. Every time I leave it open and when hibernation occurs, my computer crashes. However, when it is not open, my computer boots up regularly. This never happened before, but it is a known problem that I looked up... My Skype files may have gotten corrupted causing issues. Who knows.

Attachments

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I believe that Skype is the cause of my hibernation issue. Every time I leave it open and when hibernation occurs, my computer crashes. However, when it is not open, my computer boots up regularly. This never happened before, but it is a known problem that I looked up... My Skype files may have gotten corrupted causing issues. Who knows.
Two issues

Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads http://duplexsecure.com/faq

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.

This crash was Related to Rt86win7.sys 8101E/8168/8169 NDIS 6.2 32-bit Driver from Realtek Corporation.. I would re-install newest.

Reactions: JMH

Ask a Question