SOLVED BSOD - Athrx.sys / ntoskrnl.exe

Reaction score
I recently moved and have only had a bsod once or twice before. However since moving I can't go more then 30 minutes without getting one. I tried to follow the instructions in the sticky, but the program CPU-Z is not showing anything in the requested fields(they are greyed out). I have included all the other information and would appreciate any and all help you can give. Thanks in advance, -Denyzn

edit: through what I have found, the problem for other people was their wireless adapter, I have searched for drivers through device manager-> right click on device -> Update Driver Software... and it said it was up to date.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks

hey, thank you for the super-fast reply, but how do I figure out which of these drivers to download? In my device manager it shows...

"Foxconn 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless System Adaptor"

and under properties for said device ...

Driver Provider: Atheros Communications Inc.
Driver Date: 6/9/2009
Driver Version: 2.0.0.75

Thanks in advance, -Denyzn

Shintaro

Reaction score
You will have to get the model number of your Wireless adapter. Look at the properties of the device.

Reaction score
well, I was able to find a newer date of drivers at least, not sure if they are most up to date, but it seems to have fixed the bsod, thanks for the help guys

Ask a Question