Bluescreens

Reaction score
Hey guys, im getting bluescreens all the time, and dunno what to do...

I uploaded the minidumb files and screenshots from my cpu-z.

I hope you guys can help me, i don`t know what to do..

Thanks

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Is this self-built or store-bought? How long ago did you buy/build it? Have you added any memory recently? Have you run Memtest86+ ?

Have you run a virus scan in safe mode as described HERE ?

Reaction score
its self build.. i think its 3-5 years old. the mainbord is 4 months old.
I think it cant be a virus, because i just reinstalled windows.
i also get a bluescreen that isn't listed 0x0000003b. And sometimes the computer want to install "jmicron36" Its somethin with the disk i think... but what??? I dunno.
Memtest was okay.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
So it's an old case but a new motherboard? A new motherboard mean lots of new drivers. jmicron36 is likely a controller driver for your motherboard. Incorrect, bad, or missing drivers are the biggest cause of BSODs.

What is the make & model of motherboard? You need to go to the manufacturer of your current motherboard and get the latest drivers for that specific MOBO. After you update/install the drivers then go into control panel > device manager ... view > show hidden devices and make sure you don't have any devices yellow-flagged (problems/errors/missing drivers).

Ask a Question