SOLVED ATI 11.2 driver released today

Reaction score
ATI released version 11.2 drivers today. Shark007 released new Windows 7 codecs today & x64 Component Package on Money. Last, but not least Oracle released Java updates today.

Reaction score
LOL

I actually did a search for shark007 and money. I couldn't find anything other than topics about saving money with shark007.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
When is ATI going to release new drivers for Radeon 3200 series? It's not affected by that release.

Cat

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
How do I determine whether to install the suite with or without APP, whatever that is? I've never heard of that before.

Cat

Reaction score
AMD Catalyst Control Center™ user interface highlights
  • Wizards- use the simple AMD Catalyst Control Center Wizard to configure PC or HDTV display settings, 3D settings, and video settings in just a few simple steps.
  • Display Management- easily configure displays for optimal viewing, including multiple display configurations (extended, spanning, cloning if supported by the operating system) on every type of display (CRT, LCD, DFP, TV, HDTV). Drive up to three PC displays simultaneously with AMD SurroundView™.
  • 3D Settings- interact with a real-time 3D preview that demonstrates the effect of enabling various 3D settings for the best Direct3D or OpenGL game performance and rendering quality
  • Overdrive- maximize the performance of your AMD graphics accelerator using Overdrive's over-clocking controls
  • Video Settings- control an array of HD video settings and fine-tune big-screen HDTV displays for optimal playback quality.
  • GPU Recover- AMD Catalyst™ automatically detects software problems affecting the AMD Radeon graphics accelerator and recovers by automatically resetting the graphics processor and avoiding a system reboot (only available under Windows XP).
  • Hotkeys- quickly setup AMD Catalyst Control Center™ Hotkeys to instantly adjust and configure AMD Radeon graphics accelerators without running the AMD Catalyst Control Center™ application.
  • Profiles- save AMD Catalyst Control Center™ graphics settings in Profiles, each customized to different games or applications that each require specific graphics settings.
If you don't have an interest in any of the listed items above then the stand alone drivers will probably be all you really need. The Suite includes the drivers and Catalyst Control Center.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks c_c, I'll find the driver, as I recall, it's been several months since HP Update released a new driver for it. But I have received updates for other components.

Cat

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I found the driver and downloaded it. What's the Open CL driver for?

EDIT: It's installed, and it made a positive difference. Thanks, c_c!:top:

Cat

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't got a clue what that one's for. It may be something like Fusion, which I believe is some type of media app. I've never installed or used it though.
I found the driver and downloaded it. What's the Open CL driver for?

EDIT: It's installed, and it made a positive difference. Thanks, c_c!:top:

Cat

Ask a Question