Asus P6X58D-E & lost internet

Reaction score
just got my new computer formated and slowly installing all drivers then suddenly the ethernet stops working, just install the drivers on the CD, cant view network in device manager

ive went into bios setup under tools > AI NET 2 i enable LAN cable but nothing ive downloaded the new bios but no idea how to install it keeps sayin ive got the wrong version thres only one out there. installed a new driver but nothing

reeally need help thanks, dummies guide would be awesome :D

my computer is

win 7 64bit, i7,8gb ram

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hangten1 :)

So the network connection was working fine until you started to install drivers?

If you go to Device Manager (just type that in to the start menu) and check under "Network Adapters", is there anything listed?

Reaction score
theres no tab in devince manager for network devices :( o yeh the ethernet port on the motherboard is giving out a bright orange light dont think it did that before

ok i think i may have down graded my bios :D so im jsut gonna take the computer back to shop hopefully they can fix it ty lan for your reply

Last edited:

Ask a Question