Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dies Oct 5th, 2011

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
"Steve Jobs, the Apple founder and former CEO who invented and masterfully marketed ever-sleeker gadgets that transformed everyday technology, from the personal computer to the iPod and iPhone, has died. He was 56."
Source

Reaction score
Heaps of tributes on the Apple forums. First heard it on local news midday today Aus time.
He certainly was a pretty remarkable guy. I believe he also has an autobiography being released.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
The man was a genius, especially in the marketing arena. I didn't agree with everything he did, but I give him credit for making personal computing what it is today.

May he rest in peace!

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
The guy did what he loved and achieved his goals with Apple, not many people can say the same.

Was totally unexpected news at the suddenness. He stuck with his company almost right up to the end. He will be missed.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
There were rumors of failing health then nothing for almost a month, then this...he will be missed. RIP

Reaction score
what a great genius Apple has lost and the world as a whole. Computer is personal. You are ever green in our minds. RIP Steve:(

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
There were rumors of failing health then nothing for almost a month, then this...he will be missed. RIP
It was more than rumors. I mean, look at the last keynote in which he was - he looked terrible. And then he resigned as CEO because of health issues, etc ;-)

Ask a Question