Get a legal download of Win7 64bit

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
For any one who wants to by M$ software they should check for packageing, CD, manual and Product Key and COA lables. If any are missing it's a good chance that it's counterfeit and should not buy it.
Coco, you've got to be kidding us! I've only been using computers since 1999, and those rules were in effect then, too. You're just running your post count up with things we already know, for the most part. That post is just flat out common since.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
If anyone is dumb enough to buy an (off the back of a lorry) copy of a Microsoft product, go for it. I am not sure if it would even be illegal. But without the key, even if you were able to hack it, you would not be running an authentic, legal copy anyway.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I've never bought from a street vendor and never will. That includes a lot more than software. I was given a full copy of Win 7 Home Premium with the COA from an elderly lady next door, but street vendors or those who sell "on the side", no. I knew someone who worked at Best Buy, he offered to sell me four full Vista Ultimate OS's for $150 but I declined. They were indeed genuine, but they were hot. Too, all I ever heard about Vista was so bad, I wouldn't run it if it were given to me.

Ask a Question