Your Favourite Malware Application

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I think i mentioned BOClean before, I think its a great shame Comodo decided to integrate BOClean in to CIS (Comodo Internet Security) as a separate application BOClean sat in the background with a low level detection running its foot print was very small so it was great for Laptops etc also it was free, but things change .... not always for the best.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I've been using MSE on my main PC, after extensive testing on my laptops. It offers excellent protection, when it does run a scheuled scan, it doesn't seem to slow down my system. It doesn't have all of the controls that Avast! does, but it does it's job well and silently. I recommend it to anyone who just wants to download, install & go, it does just that. There are a couple of advanced features to select, a basic or advanced membership for reporting issues (spyware, adware, viruses, etc). I do a through scan every other day and a scheuled (short) scan every night at 1am, when I'm usually on here. That way, you can tell if it's slowing your system. Microsoft has outdid themselves this year, releasing MSE & Windows 7 close to the same time. Now if they would go to work on IE........

Ask a Question