Windows 7 x64, various BSoD (Custom Built)

Reaction score
I am running on 8GB of Ram right now. I switched the sticks but nothing changed. It just doesn't wanna go higher. The two RAM sticks are identical, from the same box. I don't know what's going on with it.

Reaction score
Basically, you're receiving Blue Screen of Death due to problems pertaining with system issues. Use System Configuration to block all third party applications and check whether the problem still persists.

1. Click Start, select Run.
2. Type "MSCONFIG"
3. Press ENTER.
4. Click the Startup tab.
5. Uncheck all items.
6. Click Apply | OK.
7. Restart.

Reaction score
I assume some recently connected hardware is the root cause. Remove any recently connected hardware devices and uninstall relevant driver files as well.

Reaction score
Just check if you have installed new updates on a recent basis. If there are new updates installations, please do remove them. Click Start, type "View installed updates" and then press ENTER. Right click an item, select Uniinstall/ Remove.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Hi,

Have you tried what was suggested? Check for Virus etc?

You could download the drivers for the board:
http://au.msi.com/product/mb/ZH77A-G43.html#/?div=Driver&os=Win7 64

Then as a last resort a BIOS upgrade.

It is interesting to see that you are getting memory type crashes, and one of the fixes in the BIOS update is "- Improved memory compatibility."
It *might* fix the problem and it might not.
At any point this is a LAST resort. It can turn your computer in to a brick. If your not sure then take it to a trusted PC tech. And get them to do it.
http://au.msi.com/product/mb/ZH77A-G43.html#/?div=BIOS

Hope this helps.

Ask a Question