Windows 7 rc keys

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Being that Windows 7 RC is over, that's a very valid point. Too, whether the OS in use or not, posting keys on this forum or anywhere else on the internet is not a smart thing to do. Someone may attempt to use them in the wrong manner.

Reaction score
Ya I don't see why you posted this. I have some form of the beta version of Windows 7 in a virtual machine that's about as far as that goes. I don't see the point in stealing software anyway, if you want a free OS there are plenty of good ones out there. I would not want to steal from Microsoft, they are very powerful, and besides if someone has to steal just to obtain something they think they don't have to pay for it just goes to show they have messed up mental problems. I could probably "crack" almost all the software that I use, but I don't because it would be wrong.

Last edited:

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
I think he's just trolling and should be banned :)

Reaction score
Im one 100% positive the keys are not stored in clear-text within a .ini file :)
To be honest I don't know how it works but im sure its not stored on the system in clear-text. I think they check your key against an online database.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok i see iv'e upset some people... sorry. and ur all right win 7 rc is a thing of the past but i just thought that it whould be something interesting 2 know :) :(

Reaction score
oops!

Being that Windows 7 RC is over, that's a very valid point. Too, whether the OS in use or not, posting keys on this forum or anywhere else on the internet is not a smart thing to do. Someone may attempt to use them in the wrong manner.
Yeah i guess ur right, it was a silly thing 2 do's.. Genuine software 2 the rescue :)

Reaction score
It's okay :D I think its cool your exploring your Operating System, we can learn allot from just looking around.

Ask a Question