Windows 7 Pre-orders start to arrive

Reaction score
I ordered directly from Microsoft. No email to say my copy is on the way yet. Order is just Processing for the last 3 days. And those who ordered from Amazon already have em. What is goin on here. Any news of a delay. Ordered back in July...how much earlier could I have done this???

Reaction score
Best Buy in the US sent mine out sometime on Oct. 21. Wonder when the US mail will get it here.
EDIT: Best Buy lists the shipping as the 21st but the tracking shipping company lists it as being received from Best Buy on the 23rd.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just pre-ordered my Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack from AMAZON and hope to get it by November 9th! I will update my 90 Day Trial Windows 7 Enterprise Edition which I have been very happy with for the past week! I hope to upgrade one of these Windows 7 Home Premiums to Windows 7 Professional if I can get a good deal! I love Windows 7!!!!

Ask a Question