windows 7 HP dc7600 (black screen) help!!

Reaction score
i see mixdsl you use x64 and i should use this version that you gave me exactly ??? or any version of win7 like ultimate and home with x64 ??? and this version x64 works good like x86???

Reaction score
kareem after testing the x86 ver. it doesn't work good there is another problem appear a blue screen with a problem number was shown . i will search for another ver. and i will tell you

Reaction score
and the x64 doesn't give you like this problem??? cuz me too when i try to install x86 it gives me like your problem a blue screen but when i restart it doesn't shown again, and thanks you
remarque : i use win7 ultimate french x86

Reaction score
Hi I've seen this "Black screen when booting" issue before & the resolution is pretty simple...

First of all did you download your version of windows 7 from the internet and if so did you use a "crack bios activator" as this can cause the non booting scenario. If you did (or even if you didnt) just follow these simple steps.

1. Put the Windows Vista or Windows 7 installation disc in the disc drive, and then start the computer.
  2. Press a key when you are prompted.
  3. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.
  4. Click Repair your computer.
  5. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
  6. The computer should automatically give you an option for startup repair, if not proceed with step 7
  7. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
  8. Type Bootrec.exe, and then press ENTER.
  9. DONE :D
Hope this helps solve your problem.

Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem, and this won't resolve it. Tempo 2012 thank you very much, but it's not working... Any other solutin...
Damn seven....

Reaction score
Also have the problem, it only happends on reboot, and the only solution is to hit the power button to power off and then power it back on again, the problem is when having to reboot remote, then your stuck. There must be a solution to this problem.....

Ask a Question