Windows 7 Desktop Screenshots

Reaction score
I use Launchy to start new programs with less than four keys from anywhere in the OS,
Is launchy.net the software you use? Does that mean I can press a few buttons on the keyboard and start anything I want? Sounds like something I need to try.

Sure, I could shit up my desktop with a bunch of icons and craplets (excuse me, gadgets), but I'll never use them and they cramp my style.
Craplets... I'm going to use that name all the time now, I just can't stop laughing :lol:

Reaction score
THIS CUD BE A W/P EXCHANGE TOPIC THOU

can i get the one with a mermaid and a flower plz ?

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
THIS CUD BE A W/P EXCHANGE TOPIC THOU

can i get the one with a mermaid and a flower plz ?
Sure. The mermaid one I use is here.

In fact it would be cool if people could post a link to the wallpaper they use as they post a pic of their desktop, if it's not too much trouble. :)

Reaction score
Here is mine. I do prefer simple professional look.
Your picture is cool but im not a professional,bicos that i signup on this competition.
I mean that you be next time originaly:).I happy that you see my pictures

Reaction score
thanx for a marin maid ( well , ppl says they exist )

need to look where i got mine from

Last edited:
Reaction score
My screenshot

Haven't done much yet with this RC. But, here's the screenshot anyway.

Attachments

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Hey everybody, this is my W7forums.com themed desktop background. i have had it now for about two weeks. still love it and will always be devoted to it. i can make more personalized backgrounds if any body wants them. just ask and i will send them to you.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9395/competition.png
Hmmm... that's a pretty good lookin' beta symbol you got there... LOL. Very nice job. I think you deserve a super special awesome SIG PIC!! I'll get to work immediately. :D
Also, here's myn.
w7rc_screen1.jpg
And you can find your sig pic here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey beta man loving the comment, and yes the beta symbol makes the desktop amazing i know, lol. And thanks again for the Sig looks awesome, see for yourself below. Your desktop looks awesome, have always been a fan of that scientific eclipse stuff :). it also reminds me of the show Heroes, fantastic by the way.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Alright, I guess I'll enter this! Current shot of my desktop, overclock testing in progress although Prime95 is hiding in the systray. Hopefully this will autoscale down in size...

Reaction score
Kougar, your screenshot is of a vista desktop, i dont know if this will be selected?

Ask a Question