Muvee
MS games windows live
Nokia N95 &N97
Nokia E63 & E71

awesome post Clifford really worth all 5 stars

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
chaoticOtter, welcome to the forum! That link above provided some quite useful information that should benefit many. I hope that you enjoy your stay here and find the site useful. It takes everyone's input to make the site more useful, and you've contributed with a useful link already. All knowledge posted on this site is greatly appreciated. Should you need any help, or just have a question, always feel free to post anytime.

Cat

Reaction score
For developers, Windows 7 includes a new networking API with support for building SOAP-based web services in native code as opposed to .NET-based WCF web services, new features to shorten application install times, reduced UAC prompts, simplified development of installation packages.Pc Checkup

Reaction score
Custom Web Design

Hello, thanks for great posting. It is a matter of big fact but possible to solve the problem n on running Win7 program. There are many custom web design
site yon can get by site yon can get by Google search which will be fine helpful for your problem solving issues. Win7 is not much more different thing from the other Win like Win-XP & Win- vista.

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I haven't checked the list but here's a few of my own: ( I run Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit)

-TrueCrypt
-FL Studio 10
-WinAmp
-CCleaner
-SRWare Iron
-OTL
-IMG Burn
-Power ISO
-Monitor Off
-Hex Workshop Hex Editor
-Camtasia Studio
-Cinema4D