SOLVED Windows 7 64bit or Home edition

Reaction score
Hello

I am considering purchasing the Acer 1810tz 11.6inch notebook. One version has the Windows 7 64bit, the slightly more expensive version of the Acer 1810tz has windows 7 Home premium version only. Which would be faster and more efficient than the two?
I'm utterly confused!!!!! Please help!!!!! ((e-mail address removed))

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
wittgenstein, welcome to the forum! Being that you're looking at a notebook, the specs (RAM) are the things to consider. They don't offer as much as a regular sized laptop does, but your RAM and hard drive space are the main things. I did lookup the one you're speaking of, it offers a lot for it's size. With the listed specs (4GB RAM, dual core processor), it looks good. If you want to upgrade your version of Windows 7 on it, you can do the Windows Anytime Upgrade, it's in the Start Menu. Good Luck with your purchase, if you need anymore assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Reaction score
Hey Catilley 1092

What can I say...Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for taking your time out to look this one up!!!!

Awesome!!!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Just be sure prior to ordering, that the specs are as illustrated. Some companies post high specs, but have "base" models that are not a powerful, with less features. But for that price, you should be getting a good one, I hope so. Let us know how things work out for you.

Ask a Question