SOLVED window 7 home vrs window pro or windows 8

Reaction score
I'm on the bios it sayslimit cpuid max to 3/ limit CPuid max value to 3 when use older os like NT4 is this what I need to
enable
sorry to be a pain but I'm trying to learn
it says this tool does not run on this operating system/this systemdoes not have hard-assisted virtualization/the configurationof this computer is not compatible

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
No, that wouldn't be it.

Did you download and run the tool first? I was just trying to find out if your system has Virtualization built in to the motherboard and if so was it enabled. The motherboard might not have virtualization but if it does then Virtual PC will run more efficiently. If the tool said it doesn't have it, or that you had it and it was already enabled, then there would be no point to go into the BIOS to look for it.

But, let's just table that for now.

If you want to use your Dyno 2000 software then you should consider paying the $89.95 to anytime upgrade from W7 Home Premium to W7 Professional. And after the anytime upgrade you can download and install Virtual PC - XP mode. Or you can do without it and stay where you are, or you could pay the $500 and buy their newer version that runs on W7.

Reaction score
I'm at the point that dyno 2000 is not a issue now I don't need it. yes I tried to down load it first and would net let me,could I have old motherboards or old BIOS ?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If you don't care about Dyno 2000 then there is no reason to upgrade or to worry about Virtualization in the BIOS.

So then I guess the answer to this whole thread would be to stay where you are at W7 Home Premium.

Ask a Question